Bir konu oluştur


hi we’re planning to take 90 days off from our work as a burthday gift for my common law partner, we don’t have anyone as contact person in UAE is it still possible?
1 Comment

You can make a tourist visa to Dubai withour a sponsor or a contact person in the UAE.

Our company will be your sponsor, that depends on your nationality, what is your nationality?

Giriş veya Kayıt ol yorum yazmak için