Dubai tourist visas are subject to our Service Terms and Conditions:
- Once visas are applied with the government of the UAE, the official visa fees are paid and cannot be refunded, regardless the outcome of the visa application.
- The results of visa applications are the exclusive decision of the immigration department, approval or rejection cannot be controlled by any other party.
- Once visas are applied, UTM cannot speed, or change the UAE visa process, it is an electronic process that goes smoothly without any interference.
- Once issued, visas are valid for entry within 60 days from date of issue (30 days for GCC visas).
- The deadline for entry cannot be extended.
- The length of stay inside the UAE is 14, 30 or 90 days depending on your request.
- Visas can be extended after entry to the UAE, at an extra cost.
- Do not book your flights or travel arrangements until your visas are issued, UTM and the UAE immigration are not liable for any charges, fees or costs that you will endure if your visas are delayed.