Dubai Tourist Visas are subject to our Service Terms and Conditions,
- Once a visa is applied, the official visa fees paid and cannot be refunded, regardless the outcome of the visa application.
- You will be liable for the visas fees once you reply by confirmation to these terms and conditions.
- Visa status' are the exclusive decision of the immigration department, issuance or rejection cannot be controlled by any other party.
- UTM cannot speed, or change the UAE visa process, it is an electronic process that goes smoothly without any interference.
- Once issued, the visa is valid for entry within 60 days from date of issue (30 days only for URGENT visas).
- The deadline for entry cannot be extended.
- The length of stay under each visa is 14, 30 or 90 days depending on your request and it can be extended upon request n case-by-case basis.
- DO NOT book your flights or travel arrangements until your visa is issued, UTM and the UAE immigration are not liable for any charges, fees or costs that you will endure if the visa is delayed.